The Goldpages | Fossilized Insects in Amber | Designer Amber Jewelry | Hot Tubs
Internet sites are often transient. If any of these addresses don't work, please let us know. We can also help if your needs are D.C. or Baltimore oriented. If you'd like information about our services, have any Internet questions or seek a particular type of resource, please drop us a line. And, hey, check out the present local weather!
- The dry facts about the city don't begin to tell enough about what you'll find here.
- Start exploring with the City of Annapolis Electronic City Hall with basic city information, upcoming events, all about city services and departments, and much much more.
- Be sure to take a look at The Capital Online for the latest in news, entertainment, and events.
- How about some exercise? Take a little Virtual Tour of your historic city.
- And use us as a gateway to the rest of the Eastern Shore.
- Sailor gives public Internet access to anyone from your local library.
- Come enjoy a meal at one of our great Local Eateries.
- And visit our interesting and unique Chesapeake Children's Museum.
- We have super PC Users groups, with fine Internet support, in D.C and Baltimore.
- Check out Lycos' new city page for Annapolis.
- The Washington DC City Pages has it all, information related to commerce, tourism and travel, dining, events, and, of course, the government.
- The Washingtonian Online. Yes, the ubiquitous magazine all about making money, finding love and entertainment, staying well, and shopping all in our nation's capital.
- Charm Net has put up an exhaustive list of Baltimore resources.
- Here's something more oriented to the needs of the tourist first in Annapolis but also in D.C. and Baltimore.
- If you're 'on the road', you'll need to know about all the Foreign Embassies in D.C.
- And, if you decide to stay, you'll need the regions Home Buyers Guide.
- And check out the local Bicycling scene with the Annapolis Bicycling Club!
- Or the local climbing and hiking scene with the Potomac Appalachian Trail Club or the Chesapeake Hiking & Outdoors Society.
And now, a brief commercial message: Please check out:
- Bigface; wearable jewelry like you've never seen!
- The best deals on Hot Tubs in the Annapolis/Baltimore/DC Area at the Green Team.
- Beautiful Amber jewelry (w/fossilized insects) in Baltimore.
Copyright © 2001 Goldray Consulting Group
- version 8.04.01