We offer customized Internet training across the Washington D.C. area.
- We do person-to-person training at your site or at ours.
- We will train groups of users at your site.
- We will train small groups at a pleasant NW DC facility.
- We will prepare training materials customized for your particular needs.
- We can customize and deliver, at your site or ours, courses, at all levels, in:
- HTML, XML, CSS, Dreamweaver and Frontpage 97/98/2000/2002/2004
- Web Design, Search Engine Placement, Internet Research
- Adobe Acrobat
Consider our executive training package. We will customize a set of two 2 1/2 hour sessions with you at your site. Our forms, frames and tables materials are examples of our approach.
- We will install the best freeware/shareware software, or a commercial package, at your choice, and teach you its use. As a great software resource we love the CWS site and Tucows.
- We will teach you the secrets of searching the Internet for anything you need.
- We will offer you LIFETIME support by Email for your Internet access questions.
- We also offer customized courses as indicated above.
We can fit this package to any need with up to five participants.
General Website Consulting
We offer Internet marketing and consulting services designed to help you get started painlessly, inexpensively but with an immediate impact.
- We will prepare Internet resource lists catering to your specific functional requirements.
- We will analyze your need for a web presence and get you started with a great site on the Web; we can, of course, design, prepare and host your pages. Our webfolio displays the work we've done.
- We can perform Quality Assurance on sites that you might be having trouble with.
The first goal of a web site often is to disseminate information about you, your products, your services. To do so successfully, though, there must be an added element; you must entertain or educate; you must somehow grab the viewers interest and compel him to return.
Our design philosophy is to provide this added value so that viewers will want to use your site as a reference, will 'bookmark it', will refer others to it and come back often. This is seen in what we've done with the Amber Lady, for example.
- We will market your pages; we will publicize them so that the right people know about their existance.
- We will submit your site web-wide so that the various search engines, indexing sites and Internet Malls can find you. We have prepared a List of Registration Sites for your perusal and use.
- We can fine tune your pages for top Search Engine performance. We can prepare doorway pages for your specific keywords to score high in each search engine. We can deliver a 1 or 2 day course on Search Engine Placement on your site or ours.
- We will tastefully inform relevant Usenet Newsgroups and Email Lists of your pages and their value.
- We will find other related sites and attempt to have them cross reference your site.
- We will produce Internet Press Releases and disseminate them appropriately.
- We will analyze your needs and advise on optimum Internet services and configurations.
Website Quality Assurance
Our thoughts on QA echo a recent ComputerWorld article that we suggest you read before embarking on your project. Philosophe's discussion of QA and QC is also required reading.
We can provide resonable quality assurance services either in parallel with your web development efforts or at specific phases in your website creation project. Optionally we can precede a website facelift project with QA on the existing site.
Our QA includes, but is not limited to, aesthetic issues, ease and clarity of navigation, html validity, browser compatibility, link checking, image optimization, spelling, and your particular concerns.
You may be unsure of what the Internet means to you individually or to your business. Contact us with your questions; our response is fast and you will not be able to find comparable quality and service at a lower cost!
New links to online training resources will appear regularly; for now you might want to refer to:
- Our own handy reference for Search Resources on the Internet; including web resources, people and files.
- Our own superb list of URLS for Registering YOUR Pages.
- December's great Text w/explanations of and links to everything you need to start. His tools summary is also worth a look.
- For the latest information about Conferencing On the Web.
- A fine HTML Primer to start your web education and tutorials about Tables and Frames to expand it.
The Goldray Consulting GroupP.O. Box 308
Highland, MD 20777-0308
301-854-0388 (fax) 301-854-0387